The Shooter-IIB is designed to provide fast, accurate tab insertions at high speeds. The tabber can be mounted to your equipment or be free standing for mobility.
The Shooter-IIB accurately inserts paper tabs into the receding delivery pile of sheeters, presses, paper board machines and paper converting equipment.
The Shooter-IIB can insert tabs at speeds up to 3 tabs per second. It can easily be connected to your equipment by using a micro switch, universal electronic coupling pick-up, or using our infrared reflective opto sensor.
Applications: In-line batching at high speeds, maximizing press time and profit, stopping shortages and overages, and improving customer satisfaction.
Net weight: 40lbs(18 Kg)
Max height: 60" (152cm)
Min height: 20" (51cm)
Electrical: 110V AC, 3Amp or 220.240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Tab insertion at speeds up to 3 tabs per second.
- Counting speeds equal to your equipment.
- Easily implemented to existing setup.
- Total and batch counts, and erase functions.
- Variable knife cut delay and tape lengths.
- Touch-pad interface.